[vtkusers] Building the examples

Donna Hanlon donna at pulvinar.wustl.edu
Mon Aug 25 14:32:02 EDT 2003

Hi Darren,

One executable is vtkpython, which is a vtk-wrapped version of your
python interpreter.  You may find python works better than vtkpython,
depending on your platform.  Try both:

	python assembly.py

... or:

	vtkpython assembly.py

If you can't find assembly.py in your source, download it from here:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/VTK/Examples/Rendering/Python/assembly.py

Donna