[vtkusers] (no subject)

yxliu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Sun Aug 17 23:24:30 EDT 2003

Hi vtkusers
I use two Lib, one is VTK the other is OFELI which is a Finite Element Lib.
I  use them separately and each works fine. But when I use them together,the compiler reports many redefinition error.
One error show as below:

c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\ios.h(104) : error C2371: 'ostream' : redefinition; different basic types
 c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\iosfwd(257) : see declaration of 'ostream'

I do not konw how to resolve this question. I need your help!
Thank you in advance
yxliu