[vtkusers] Common/Makefile problem

gamal akabani hneide gakabani at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 15 21:22:27 EDT 2003

On 8/15/03 8:52 PM, "Ben FrantzDale" <frantzdale at intelligent-imaging.com>
wrote:

> Oops. Wrong file.
>
> Here it is:
>

> --Ben
>
> On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 04:24  PM, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
>
>> I finally got a good compilation with OSX. Since I had a hard time
>> figuring it out, attached is my CMakeCache.txt. Hopefully it'll make
>> life easier for people.
>>
>> --Ben
>>
>> <CMakeCache.txt>

Dear Ben:

Have you tested all the tk/tcl features of VTK?
I see that use are using FINK (sw directory) for some of the programs, such
as python, and also you are using frameworks for OPENGL. I am a bit
surprised it works. If it does work deserves careful disclosure of the
methods you used.

Gamal Akabani, Ph.D.
Duke University Medical Center
Department of Radiology