[vtkusers] Holobench

Nanou petite.nanou at laposte.net
Tue Aug 12 03:42:35 EDT 2003

Hi,
I have to program for my internship a Holobench. That is a composition of 2 screens, one vertical and one horizontal, to make 3D modelling. I am not familiar with Vtk (and also with the Holobench!).
The 2 screens should show the same object (VRML importer) but not in the same view, that means I have two renderers in the same renderWindow, each one has imported the VRML object (I am not sure it is a good thing!), and the object in the horizontal screen has to move in the same time as the vertical one, but the view should be 90° turned.
Can someone tell how can I do that?
Thanks
Nanou