[vtkusers] Raycasting Stereo Reversed

Nicholas Schwarz schwarz at evl.uic.edu
Mon Aug 11 21:19:54 EDT 2003

I'm not doing any picking. Reversed pairs don't occur after any specific
event, they are always reversed. I'm using CrystalEyes mode, but I tested
it and it occurs in RedBlue mode as well.

Thanks for the reply though,

Nicholas

Nicholas Schwarz - REU
Electronic Visualization Laboratory           E-Mail: schwarz at evl.uic.edu
Department of Computer Science                Telephone: 312-996-3002
University of Illinois at Chicago             Facsimile: 312-413-7585