[vtkusers] Interface with Qt

Bert Schiettecatte bert.schiettecatte at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Aug 6 07:06:47 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I can only add to this question that it would greatly simplify
cross-platform development for a lot of people. Qt is a great
application framework, and supplements VTK very nicely. Even though
there are VTK-QT packages I finally got to work on my Win XP machine, I
still have the feeling a lot could be improved. For example, I cannot
always get VTK to render in correct window...

Bert.