[vtkusers] error caused by libpng

Ma Qianli ma_nju at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 2 05:40:01 EDT 2003

Hi, all

My OS is Redhat Linux9.0. And I build my tiny application using vtk+qt.

There are some error caused by libpng at running time, as following:

libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.2
libpng warning: Application  is running with png.c from libpng-1.0.12
libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
KThemeBase: Unable to load pixmap red_checkmark.png

I used libpng-1.2.2 to rebuild the vtk libs and my application. It runs
well.

So, is it ok to update libpng to version 1.2.2? Will it cause any other
problem?