[vtkusers] VTK & QT

Denis Shamonin dshamoni at science.uva.nl
Mon Apr 28 14:57:22 EDT 2003

Hi Smethurst,

N Smethurst wrote:

>Hey there.
>
>I'm using Dennis' VtkQt solution with an application I am developing that
>uses KDE on Linux. They are very clean classes and are very simple to use.
>The only problem I have found is that when using a slow computer or a
>complicated scene, something (probably QT) is grabbing the mouse events
>whilst interacting, and the interaction continues for a period of time
>after I have released the mouse button.

I know about this problem. Specially when you  have really havy data for
rendering and you are using the InteractorStyleTrackball.
But for this moment I don't see the easy solution to solve it. Qt delays
events from a mouse in this case.
If I'll found how to solve it. I will add this to new VtkQt.

--
Denis Shamonin
Address       : Section Computational Science

E-mail        : dshamoni at science.uva.nl
URL           : http://www.science.uva.nl/~dshamoni/