[vtkusers] VTK & QT

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Mon Apr 28 13:34:25 EDT 2003

Hey there.

I'm using Dennis' VtkQt solution with an application I am developing that
uses KDE on Linux. They are very clean classes and are very simple to use.
The only problem I have found is that when using a slow computer or a
complicated scene, something (probably QT) is grabbing the mouse events
whilst interacting, and the interaction continues for a period of time
after I have released the mouse button.

Other than that, I would recommend them as a very good solution for VTK &
QT if you are developing a GPL program on Linux. Now, if we can find the
root of the interaction problem, they would be the perfect solution!

Nick