[vtkusers] vtkMarchingCubes

Marwan Adada adada_marwan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:40:09 EDT 2003

Hello,
I tried using these filters but for some reason I am not getting any change
in the output, my code is:

vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter *Smooth = vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter::New();
		Smooth->SetInput(mcubes->GetOutput());
		Smooth->SetNumberOfIterations(10);
		Smooth->SetRelaxationFactor(1);
		Smooth->SetFeatureAngle(0);
		Smooth->FeatureEdgeSmoothingOn();
		Smooth->BoundarySmoothingOn();
		Smooth->SetConvergence(0);
		Smooth->ReleaseDataFlagOn();

Then I tried :
vtkWindowedSincPolyDataFilter *Smooth=vtkWindowedSincPolyDataFilter::New();
		Smooth->SetInput(mcubes->GetOutput());
		Smooth->GenerateErrorVectorsOn();
		Smooth->GenerateErrorScalarsOn();
		Smooth->Update();

And still no change, Any Ideas why this is happening??
Thanks in Advance...
Marc,

P.S Thanks Mathieu