[vtkusers] Get bounding box for vtkPlanes?

Robb Brown brownr at ucalgary.ca
Wed Apr 23 14:33:44 EDT 2003

I have a vtkPlanes object and I'd like to pick a point on the surface
of the cube that it encloses.  First off, is there a standard way of
doing this?

My instinct was to create a polydata cube from the vtkPlanes and pick
on that.  vtkCubeSource has a SetBounds() method (as does vtkPlanes),
and I notice that vtkPlanes maintains its bounds as a private variable,
but there is no vtkPlanes.GetBounds().  So how do I do this?

Thanks,

Robb