[vtkusers] vtkVolume16Reader

Marwan Adada adada_marwan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:42:05 EDT 2003

Hello,
I have a raw data file of dimensions 205x233x251, I am trying to cut this
file into slices to pass it to vtkVolume16Reader, and the to
vtkMarchingCubes;  When I make 251 slices each containg 47765(205x233)bytes
the vtkVolume16Reader can't read the data. When I double the size of the
slice, v16 will read the data, but the output will include 4 objects instead
of one.  There seems to be  something wrong with me trying to divide may
data into slices.  Any Ideas??
Thanks in advance

This is my code for dividing my data(which is in buffer) into slices:

for(int k=0;k<251;k++)
	{
		sprintf (fname, "slice.%d", k+1);
		fp = fopen (fname, "wb");