[vtkusers] (no subject)

vanessa.noguesruiz at epfl.ch vanessa.noguesruiz at epfl.ch
Wed Apr 16 14:49:16 EDT 2003

Does anybody knows if it's possible to create a project -with cmake under
Windows, MVC++ v6 &/or under Linux Red Hat- that incorporates vtk files: .cxx
that accesses to vtk libraries and other files .cxx that access to other
libraries -I have to incorporate .cxx and .h, they are not precompiled I think-
. Is it possible? Because I am doing it with a CMakeLists.txt like the
following:

PROJECT (Reader)

INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindVTK.cmake)
IF (USE_VTK_FILE)
  INCLUDE(${USE_VTK_FILE})
ENDIF (USE_VTK_FILE)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(Reader Reader.cxx ScalarVolume.cxx)

LINK_LIBRARIES(
	vtkRendering
	vtkGraphics
	vtkImaging
	vtkFiltering
	vtkCommon
	vtkIO
	vtkHybrid
	vtkParallel

)

//Reader.cxx accesses to .vtk library
//ScalarVolume.cxx accesses to mip library
//Both .cxx in the same directory where CMakeLists.txt is and where source
directory CMake points.

and the answer is that it can't create a MVC++ workspace. If it works under
Linux, please tell me anyway, because I should really work under this one.

Thanks in advance,

Van