[vtkusers] How to use vtk in VC++?

xueling at pdx.edu xueling at pdx.edu
Thu Apr 10 19:36:12 EDT 2003

Hi,

Thanks for your kind information.

I want to compile VTK.  I have downloaded vtk42-latestversion and installed
it.  But my problem is I cannot find commom and graphics folder under vtk when
I tried to add them into tool > options.  I have tried several ways that have
been posted, but none of them works.  I don't know why.  Do I have to buy the
book "The Visualisation ToolKit Users' Guide"?  Could you please tell me in
detail, I mean the procedure, how to config before I can compile the code
successfully?

Appreciate your advise!

Thanks & Regards

Xueling