[vtkusers] Finding the appropriate vtkCommand::*Event

TDeschamps at lbl.gov TDeschamps at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 9 14:51:05 EDT 2003

HI vtkUsers,

I would like to know if someone knows what kind of event is suitable:
I have an interface where I would like some process to execute all the
time. like a timer that print the time on the viewport

I have already other events executing, like LeftButtonPressEvent,
LeftButtonReleaseEvent, MouseMoveEvent, etc..

I would still like to be able to call these events, but I really want
this process to be called all the time when no other event is.

Thanks,

Thomas (TDeschamps at lbl.gov)