[vtkusers] How to read image files?

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Thu Apr 3 10:09:16 EST 2003

Xiaohua,

try vtkImageReader SetHeaderSize

also try reading the documentation on the vtk web site, sometimes these
types of questions are easy to answer by yourself just scanning through
doc page for the class of interest. To find the needed method you may need
to look at super classes which is quite easy with the hyperlinks in each
doc page. Try it...you'll like it!

....john

Internet Mail Message
Received from host:     public.kitware.com [24.97.130.19]

"xiaohua lv" <qiuxuefm at 163.com>
Sent by: vtkusers-admin at public.kitware.com
04/02/2003 11:36 PM