[vtkusers] Threshold trouble

Waltraud Henrich henrich at ira.uka.de
Thu Sep 26 07:27:53 EDT 2002

Hello,

I'm using the vtkImageThreshold class on images with 6 slices. However,
after
changing the Threshold levels the resulting image only has one slice left.

  m_pImageThreshold->ThresholdBetween(m_nLowerThreshold, m_nUpperThreshold);
  m_pImageThreshold->Update();

  vtkImageData* output = m_pImageThreshold->GetOutput();   // debug
  output->GetDimensions( dim );
  GfxPrint("dimension after calcThresh:" + QString::number(dim[2]));

After the first pass, I still have 6 slices, but subsequently only one. Does

anybody have a hint what's wrong? Isn't it possible just to call
ThresholdBetween(...)
to change the levels???? Or do I have to construct a new vtkImageThreshold
class
each time?

Cheers
Waltraut