[vtkusers] Compiling for Python1.5

Torbjørn Lindahl lindahl at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Sep 24 19:25:07 EDT 2002

Hmm.. a little more information may be required after having re-read my
mail.

I am on a RH 7.3 linux system.

I have downloaded and installed cmake and it seems to work like it is
supposed to.

The "make" prosess then completes with no error messages.

Still "import vtk" or "from vtk import *" does not work.

Regards,
Torbjørn Lindahl