[vtkusers] Unable to run wxVTKRenderWindow example

Chandra Shekhar chandra at strandgenomics.com
Mon Sep 23 08:34:51 EDT 2002

Hi ,

    I am trying to run the wxVTKRenderWindow example and am getting error messages " Procedure entry point could not find entry point ...for  InitTriangulation at vtkOrderedTriangulator .... in vtkCommon.dll . "

    I have installed the vtk 4.0 binaries, Python 2.2  and am running  windows 2000 .

    On a tangent , has any body integrated vtk and wxPython . What is the general performance like . Are there any GUI widget sets other than Qt , that have widgets like table ( Spreadsheet )  , good Xml Api's  and also integrate very well with VTK.

advance thanks
rgds
chandra