[vtkusers] VTK Help required...

Pradeep Premakumar pradeep_rp at lycos.com
Sun Sep 22 22:16:53 EDT 2002

Hi ,

 I am a student majoring in Medical Software in India. I am currently working on a project on Image processing on the MS VC++ platform. I heard that VTK is very handy to write Image processing applications. But I could not find any online books or online tutorials to learn and the text book is expensive.
 So can you please suggest me something or a website to look up to learn VTK and implement it in my project?  Thank you ,

Regards,
Pradeep