[vtkusers] Integration of VTK and MIL lite

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Thu Sep 19 11:16:22 EDT 2002

Hi Peppe,

To integrate MIL with VTK, you should just have to install MIL
and then set the CMake variable USE_MATROX_IMAGING to ON before
you compile VTK.

Note that VTK 4.0 only supports MIL 5 and MIL 6, if you have
MIL 7 then you have to get the cvs version of VTK.

Please report back on your success (or email me back if you have
additional questions)

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group