[vtkusers] Shortest route algorithms?

Etienne Labuschagne ELabuschagne at gims.com
Thu Sep 19 08:07:19 EDT 2002

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply, after posting the message, I Google'd around and found
your site.  It looks like it can be quite useful, I'll just have to find out
two things: 1) how to use it for a grid (maybe just convert the grid to
polydata - I'm interested in the final cost, more than HAVING to keep it a
grid) and 2) how to compile your code so that I can use it from Python.

Will bug you some more if I really have a problem figuring something out ;)

Regards
Etienne