[vtkusers] install java and vtk on Windows

Marcelo Costa Oliveira marcelo at cci.fmrp.usp.br
Fri Sep 13 14:41:57 EDT 2002

Tanks Jarek
but i´m still have problems.......

My steps was ( in Windows XP, java 1.4.0.02  and vtk4.0 )

Cmake ( in attach )

build vtk.dsw ( with visual c++ 6.0 )

c:\jdk\bin\javac *.java ( in vtk\java\ )

c:\jdk\bin\jar cf vtk.jar *.class ( in vtk\java\ )

c:\jdk\bin\javac -classpath .;c:\vtk\java\vtk.jar SimpleVTK.java

The problem:

SimpleVTK.java:5: package vtk does not exist
import vtk.*;
^
SimpleVTK.java:19: cannot access vtkConeSource
bad class file: c:\vtk\java\vtk\vtk.jar(vtkConeSource.class)
class file contains wrong class: vtk.vtkConeSource
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
classpa
th.
 vtkConeSource cone = new vtkConeSource();