[vtkusers] more problems on VTK on OS X

Yves Starreveld ystarrev at uwo.ca
Fri Sep 6 15:31:04 EDT 2002

Hi, Nirmal,

If you have fresh CVS versions of VTK and of CMake, you don't need to
edit anything any more.

Throw out your binary directory, and start from scratch with fresh,
pristine source directories.

It will build, by default, a statically linked VTK, using Carbon.

The files that you have are old, since USE_QUARTZ left the scene some
months ago.

Yves