[vtkusers] How to render images from 2 different datasets at the same time in the same render window

vtk replies vtk_replies at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 14:51:49 EDT 2002

Hello all,
I have 2 datasets, one structured Grid and the other
structured Points. I have to extract isosurfaces form
these 2 datasets and render them on to the same render
window at the same time.

The 2 images that I render from these 2 datasets are a
parts of a single image, but the datasets cannot be
merged for some reason.

Would anyone happen to know how this can be done ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

regards

Joseph.