[vtkusers] How to let the arrow in vtkPlaneWidget point to the opposite direction?

Bertwim van Beest bwvb at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 3 16:28:57 EDT 2002

Folks,

Essentially a repost, but phrased differently.

Is it possible to let the arrow of a vtkPlaneWidget (when in interactive
mode) point to the opposite (+/-) direction?
I can't find it in the documentation. But when I look into the source
code of vtkPlaneWidget, it seems that the normal in both the + and -
direction are constructed, in a symmetrical fashion. Yet I don't
understand the details why I always see the same direction.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Bertwim