[vtkusers] .obj files

Theodore Papatheodorou tp500 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 05:58:04 EST 2002

Hi,
I am trying to load a file using the vtkOBJReader which reads an
OBJ file and returns a vtkPolyDataStructure. The file I am trying to
load contains 9000 points. However when it is loaded and converted to
PolyData it contains more than 40.000 points which is incorrect. I
printed out these points and I have all the points that are in the file
repeated 3-4 times each in random intervals inside the polydata
structure.
Do you know why this happens. Is there a known bug with vtkOBJReader?
Thanks for your advice!!
Theodoros