[vtkusers] Problem with surface reconstruction and contour filter in C++.

Andrew J. P. Maclean a.maclean at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Wed Oct 16 19:22:32 EDT 2002

I think what you said is pointing in the right direction. I have a
vtkDoubleArray where I read the intensity of each point into. If there
are no intensities, the values are set to 0. I then do a set points in
the vtkPolydata structure to this array.
The array is called (surprisingly!) "Intensity".
Could this array be interfering with the contouring?

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Postal:
Australian Centre for Field Robotics