[vtkusers] vrml HELP!

Galen Wilkerson galen at sp1.compbio.washington.edu
Tue Oct 15 15:08:17 EDT 2002

Paul and others,

Thanks for your help.

I just figured it out.  I was using colored vtkLines, which looked fine in
the VTK engine, but the vtkVRMLExporter was somehow not interested in
their colors, so they were being written as black.  I fixed it by wrapping
tubes (vtkTubeFilter) around the lines.

IMHO, Might be useful to fix the vtkVRMLExporter to preserve the color of
lines.

cheers,
-Galen