[vtkusers] Better vtkContourBar

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Sun Oct 13 15:44:04 EDT 2002

HI Ted

I guess you meant vtkScalarBar instead of vtkContourBar.

At 10/13/2002 02:29 PM, Ted Christiansen wrote:

>Has anyone worked on a better contour bar?  I am interested in one that
>has better size/placement control,

VTK (CVS) includes a very nice widget (vtkScalarBarWidget) that can be used
to move the scalar bar anywhere, resize it in any direction, etc.

>fixed font size (doesnt scale when
>window changes size),

I guess a flag could be added to the current class. Whatever option you
choose, please try to use the new vtkTextProperty framework :)

>  and "smart" numerical precision when displaying
>the values.

What do you mean ?

--
Sebastien Barre