[vtkusers] HedgeHog X Streamlines X glyph2D ??

Martin Petrek M.Petrek at sh.cvut.cz
Sun Oct 13 15:35:20 EDT 2002

Hello, I'm new VTK user and have some problems with visualizing vectors.
 I' ve computed vector field and save it into structured grid. (as vectors)

Then I use "vtkGlyph2D" to visualize it, with the source
object arrow (from vtkGlyphSource2D). This goes well, but then I tried vtkHedgeHog  class and the result
doesn't corespondent with the previous "arrows".

Also when I wanted to generate streamlines expecting "curves along the arrows" I got some "mysterious" lines
and I don't want to believe these are streamlines of the field.   Those arrows should be in tangetial direction, shouldn't?   Will someone explain what I'm doing bad?

Thanks a lot                    Martin

P.S  the code and data are in atachmentes

     \VVVV/
   /? -o>o
 _///\__@/   O==-,
/   ___  \ ___   |