[vtkusers] small objects are not rendered

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Oct 10 11:21:26 EDT 2002

I don't think VTK discriminates objects depending
on their size/position (unless they are outside the clipping
range). I have run into a similar problem with older versions
of Mesa in the past. It is possible that the OpenGL library
distributed with Sun drops small objects when rendering. I
would recommend compiling Mesa 3.5 and using it instead of
OpenGL to test whether this is the case.

-Berk