[vtkusers] (no subject)

dahuang dahuang at skltr2.mech.pku.edu.cn
Thu Oct 10 10:28:04 EDT 2002

Hi,

	I am comparing various algorithms to reconstruct my MRI slices.I have used the vtkMarchingCubes algorithm and it worked well, only that the speed is a bit slow.Now I am trying the vtkDividingCubes algorithm, but either it consumes too much memory, or I can not get the 3d image in the render window.

	I think it is maybe caused by the inappropriate parameters I chose.I need your suggestions.

    My data:
		Pixel Spacing: 0.666016,0.666016;Slice Thickness: 2.500000;

	My Parameter(showing no image)
		Distance(0.5);Increment(10);

   Default Parameter(Value = 0.0;Distance = 0.1;Increment = 1;)

			->Memory collapse

        dahuang
        dahuang at skltr2.mech.pku.edu.cn
          2002-10-10