[vtkusers] setViewport lost

Pan, Tony C (Research) tpan at crd.ge.com
Wed Oct 9 12:19:14 EDT 2002

A little more information:
Viewport is an instance variable of vtkViewport, and the methods SetViewport and GetViewport are
generated via macros, so if you do a grep for SetViewport in the .h file, you won't find it.  You
will find, instead, vtkSetVector4Macro(Viewport,float) and vtkGetVectorMacro(Viewport,float,4).  Most
of vtk's instance variables have accessor functions that are generated using macros.

Tony