[vtkusers] tiff and jpeg readers with volume rendering

Dr. Dan White dan at chalkie.org.uk
Tue Oct 8 03:44:29 EDT 2002

Hi John, and all,

Thanks for replying!
Actually the images are grayscale 8 bit, so do I still need the
luminescence filter before I can do volume rendering properly?
If so can you suggest code? Does it go in just after the reader code?

cheers

Dan

dan at chalkie.org.uk
http://www.chalkie.org.uk

Daniel James White PhD.
Cell Biology
Department of Biological and Environmental Science
University of Jyväskylä
FIN-40351
Jyväskylä
Finland