[vtkusers] Java-VTK broken on Mac OS X 10.2.1

Gala Wind wind at climate.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 4 10:59:01 EDT 2002

Are you using the nightly release? I had to download the nightly VTK
release to make it work with 10.2.1. Also, which compiler versions are
you using?

-- Gala

On Friday, October 4, 2002, at 07:41  AM, Surajit Nundy wrote:

> Having "successfully" compiled VTK on 10.1.5 and 10.2.1, I find that
> the tests on 10.2.1 do not work unless I compile telling cmake to use
> shared libraries.
>
> I am stuck, however, in that all the Java-vtk functions that I was
> using somewhat successfully in 10.1.5 are now broken on 10.2.1.  This
> means that I will have to reformat and return to 10.1.5, not a
> pleasant prospect.  Could someone please help me not have to do this?
>
> thanks,
> Surajit Nundy

Gala Wind
(301) 614-6221
wind at climate.gsfc.nasa.gov
Code 913, Climate and Radiation
L-3 Comm/ Emergent East
NASA/GSFC
Greenbelt, MD 20771

   -- There's always a way, you just have to find it.
			( B. Hambly "Children of the Jedi" )