[vtkusers] Java-VTK broken on Mac OS X 10.2.1

Surajit Nundy nundys at neuro.duke.edu
Fri Oct 4 10:41:00 EDT 2002

Having "successfully" compiled VTK on 10.1.5 and 10.2.1, I find that
the tests on 10.2.1 do not work unless I compile telling cmake to use
shared libraries.

I am stuck, however, in that all the Java-vtk functions that I was
using somewhat successfully in 10.1.5 are now broken on 10.2.1.  This
means that I will have to reformat and return to 10.1.5, not a pleasant
prospect.  Could someone please help me not have to do this?

thanks,
Surajit Nundy