[vtkusers] Update: White image with dri volume rendering

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Mon Nov 25 22:46:22 EST 2002

Hi Larry,

Keep in mind that the ray caster puts a texture up to represent the
generated image - so texture mapping is used in the ray caster as well as
the volume texture mapper.

What version of VTK are you running? Have you tried other texturing
examples? For example, run something with a vtkImageActor.

Lisa