[vtkusers] Delaunay Triangulation

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Sat Nov 23 13:57:03 EST 2002

Hi Jac-

I cannot tell what the problem is from your description. I suggest that if
you want help you have to make it as easy as possible for the community to
fathom what is going on. I would recommend sending data, code, and/or
pictures to explain what the question is. The easier it is for us to
understand the more likely you'll get an answer.

Will