[vtkusers] Delaunay Triangulation

Jacob Bensabat jbensabat at ewre.com
Sat Nov 23 12:44:56 EST 2002

Hi
I am working with vtkDelaunay2D class in order to create a triangulation
of a 2d dataset with and without constraints. I have seen that
depending on the value of the Tolerance parameter, I can get absurdities
in both cases. Also the success of the triangulation depends of the
density of the points within a specific area, then the tringulation
becomes more sensitive to the toelerance parameter.
My question is whether there is a rational way to determine Tolerance so
that for a given set of points, well distributed within an area, I can
ensure the
success of the triangulation ?

thanks
jac.