[vtkusers] probably a dumb question

Richard Taylor rwt at bozwoz.gioserve.com
Thu Nov 21 14:48:56 EST 2002

Folks,

while waiting for purchased manuals, I have been coding based upon
examples/faq/man pages.

I have a probably simple question. I want to draw a large (10000)
cuboids of differing dimensions in a 3d space. That's not a problem. I
also wish to colour the cubes based upon height - but rather than a
single colour, wish to graduate the colour from base to tip.

What is the most efficient way of doing this, given that I also want to
be able to navigate this space (spin it around) reasonably smoothly on
a medium speed windows/linux box? All suggestions gratefully received.

rwt