[Fwd: Re: [vtkusers] building vtkNightly]

Kevin Tiow Wee TAN twtan at cheerful.com
Fri Nov 15 15:50:08 EST 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] building vtkNightly
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:28:07 +0000
From: Kevin Tiow Wee TAN <K.T.W.Tan at pgr.salford.ac.uk>
To: Mark Gooding
<mark.gooding at merton.oxford.ac.uk>,vtkusers at public.kitware.com
<5.2.0.9.0.20021114151221.021ce0c8 at mert0427.herald.ox.ac.uk>

Hi Mark,
I have just downloaded the latest vtkNightly source files, and compile
with Java options...

No problem compiling and linking into DLL, lib files, and VC++ managed
to jar those .class files into vtk.jar.  I even manage to compile
successfully with VolumePro with a little fiddling about that bit...

As I mentioned in the mail earlier, there is NO vtkPanel, vtkCanvas or
any vtkInternalFrame being compiled within VC++... I need to compile
those files manually, and jar into vtk.jar manually...

Hmm... very weird about your case where VC++ actually tried to compile
vtkCanvas, vtkPanel

Did the VC++ managed to generate a copy of vtk.jar?  If it does, why
don't you try to compile vtkCanvas, vtkPanel youself manually, and see
what happen?

--
Thanks
Kevin