[vtkusers] [Q] VTK User's Guide

Gerald Dalley dalleyg at dma.org
Mon May 27 13:36:04 EDT 2002

I started using the VTK User's Guide when I was writing my own VTK classes
(filters, readers, etc.) and found it quite helpful in getting me going the
right directions.  If you're just using the existing classes without
extending them, then the regular VTK book might be better.  Either way,
you'll probably want at least one of them unless you already understand how
the pipeline system is setup, the difference between update and execute, the
memory handling scheme, etc.

--Gerald Dalley
  dalleyg at dma.org