[vtkusers] how to clip a 2D line

Schaap, J.A. (LKEB) J.A.Schaap at lumc.nl
Thu May 23 09:17:04 EDT 2002

see http://public.kitware.com/VTK/doc/release/4.0/html/classvtkLine.html#a15

void vtkLine::Clip(float value,vtkDataArray * cellScalars,vtkPointLocator * locator,vtkCellArray *lines,vtkPointData * inPd,vtkPointData * outPd,vtkCellData * inCd,vtkIdType cellId,vtkCellData * outCd,int insideOut)
Clip this line using scalar value provided. Like contouring, except that it cuts the line to produce other lines.