[vtkusers] Actors2D on a RenderWindow

Ricardo Czekster austrobaldo at bol.com.br
Thu May 23 13:01:37 EDT 2002

I have a volume, that I extract the orthogonal planes with vtkImageReslice
Then I extract each individual slice into a vtkActor2D using the
reslice-GetActor2D() method.
Then I added into the renderer, using renderer-AddActor2D()

I've created a Grid Actor, containing Lines, and added it too to the
renderer. I am setting to Normalized Display.

When I change the size of the renderwindow, the Line Actor "stretches"
(Update its size and position), but the reslice actor dont!
It always stays with the same size and position.
This has something to do with the Mapper2D employed with these actors?

 I would like to know how can I set all actors in a renderer to update
properly when the window size is changed.

 Thanks,

 Ricardo Czekster