[vtkusers] Actors 2D on a RenderWindow

Ricardo Czekster austrobaldo at bol.com.br
Thu May 23 12:56:32 EDT 2002

I have a volume, that I extract the orthogonal planes with...
Then I extract each individual slice into a vtkActor2D usi...
reslice-GetActor2D() method.
Then I added into the renderer, using renderer-AddActor2D()

 Too many errors encountered; the rest of the message is ignored:

 I create a Grid Actor, containing Lines, and added it too to the renderer.
 am setting to Normalized Display.

 When I change the size of the renderwindow, the Line Actor "stretches"
 (Update its size and position), but the reslice actor dont! It always stays
 with the same size and position.
 This has something to do with the Mapper2D employed with these actors?

 I would like to know how can I set all actors in a renderer to update
 properly when the window size is changed.

 Thanks,

 Ricardo Czekster