[vtkusers] DecimatePro and deciFranCut example

ady roman ady_roman at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 11:56:35 EDT 2002

Could some explain me how to use DecimatePro Filter?
I don't quite understand what the deciFranCut example
does :

set topologies "On Off"
set accumulates "On Off"
foreach topology $topologies {
  foreach accumulate $accumulates {
    vtkDecimatePro deci$topology$accumulate
      deci$topology$accumulate SetInput [fran
GetOutput]
      deci$topology$accumulate SetTargetReduction .95
      deci$topology$accumulate
PreserveTopology$topology
      deci$topology$accumulate
AccumulateError$accumulate
    vtkPolyDataMapper mapper$topology$accumulate
      mapper$topology$accumulate SetInput
[deci$topology$accumulate GetOutput]
    vtkActor fran$topology$accumulate
      fran$topology$accumulate SetMapper
mapper$topology$accumulate
      fran$topology$accumulate SetTexture atext
  }
}

How can I do this in C++?

Regards,