[vtkusers] prevent vtkCamera Yaw, Azimuth change

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu May 9 11:33:14 EDT 2002

Hi Dean-

The Set__Methods are obsolete. Use AddObserver() to watch for events and
then trigger associated commands. I'd like to remove all Set___Methods()
(event related) at some point in the future.

Example in Tcl: iren AddObserver UserEvent {wm deiconify .vtkInteract}

You can find examples for C++ in VTK/Examples/Tutorial.

Will