[vtkusers] vtkRectilinearGrid

Christian Poecher poecher at icom-consulting.de
Wed May 8 08:12:36 EDT 2002

It starts (not surpisingly) with 0 0 0 and then counts up the X then Y
then Z. Example: (X ranges from 0 to 99, Y from 0 to 99, Z from 0 to 10)
pID	X Y Z
0	0 0 0
1	1 0 0
2	2 0 0
99	99 0 0
100	0 1 0
101	1 1 0
199	99 1 0
200	0 2 0
10000	0 0 1
 and so on

chris

Christian Poecher                      mailto:poecher at icom-consulting.de
ICOM GmbH   					Phone: +49 241 9367-1554
Schloss-Rahe-Str. 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany     Fax  : +49 241 9367-1589