[vtkusers] VtkAxes Color

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Tue May 7 06:36:27 EDT 2002

Hi Giancarlo

I think you could reset the scalar values if you get the output of vtkAxes. Something like ...

set s [[[axes GetOutput] GetCellData] GetScalars]
for {set i 0} {$i < 3} {incr i} {
 $s SetScalar $i WhateverValueYouLike
}

I'm not sure whether vtkAxes uses point or cell data but for point data the approach would be similar.
Hope this helps

Malcolm